How to Cook Appetizing Chicken Alfredo Pizza
Chicken Alfredo Pizza. Settle in for a family-pleasing meal of homemade pizza. With a prebaked crust and simple Alfredo sauce, it's easy and. Have you tried chicken alfredo in pizza form yet?
Chicken Alfredo Pizza contain good amount of calcium and selenium. CHICKEN ALFREDO PIZZA made on a low carb fathead crust and loaded with cheesy goodness! This Alfredo pizza is packing so much flavor and it's simple enough to make for a weeknight too. You can cook Chicken Alfredo Pizza using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Alfredo Pizza
- It’s 1 3/4 cups of self-rising flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of plain Greek yogurt.
- You need 2 of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- You need 1 jar of Alfredo sauce (Ragu is best).
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s of Shredded Parmesan cheese.
This Delicious Chicken Alfredo Pizza is made with a homemade pizza crust, homemade white sauce and is topped with chicken and. This chicken Alfredo pizza is a golden brown crust topped with creamy sauce, plenty of melted cheese, chicken, crispy bacon and fresh tomatoes. Top pizza with alfredo sauce, mozzarella cheese, chicken, and tomatoes. This Chicken Alfredo Pizza is an delicious way to spice up pizza night.
Chicken Alfredo Pizza step by step
- Preheat oven to 350. Line your pizza stone or baking pans with parchment paper. Set aside..
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour and yogurt. Mix well, using your hands to combine. Eventually you’ll want to squeeze the dough together to form into a ball..
- Turn the dough out onto a lightly floured board or your counter. Lightly flour the top as you press into a pizza shape. This makes 2 8” doughs or you can make one big one..
- Crimp up the edges with your fingers so it will hold the sauce. Set aside..
- Heat 2 tsp olive oil over medium heat. Add chicken and cook each side about 5-6 mins until no longer pink. Transfer to a plate and return the pan to medium heat..
- Add Alfredo sauce, 1 tbsp butter and lots of black pepper. Turn up to medium high and let it boil lightly until it is thickened, stirring occasionally..
- Remove from heat and spoon the sauce onto your pizza dough. You may not use all the sauce, depending on how saucy you want your pizza..
- Cut your chicken into bite sized pieces and add on top of Alfredo sauce. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese..
- Bake for about 25-30 minutes until the crust is light brown on the edges..
- Garnish with parsley if desired..
You won't want to miss the homemade Alfredo sauce, which is perfect on pasta, too! My son's absolute favorite food is pizza. This Chicken Alfredo Pizza will be the best that you make! Adjust racks to the middle of the oven. Put pizza stone in the oven to preheat while you begin the sauce.