Easiest Way to Make Delicious Best chicken soup ever
Best chicken soup ever. The BEST chicken soup you'll ever eat is the best homemade nourishing healthy soup when you're feeling under the weather. If you do make the BEST Chicken Soup Ever Recipe let me know what you think 🙂. I learned how to make this soup when I was in Ecuador a couple of years ago and it is still the best recipe for chicken soup that I have ever tasted.
It's loaded with protein and vegetables and will keep you hydrated when you're feeling sick. This was my first time making chicken noodle soup I let my mother try it she said it was the best she ever had!! Our warming chicken noodle soup will cure what ails you. You can have Best chicken soup ever using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Best chicken soup ever
- Prepare 2 of chicken breasts.
- It’s 3 Tablespoons of flour.
- Prepare 1 of lemon.
- It’s 3 of bay leaves (optional).
- You need 1 table spoon of Olive oil (or any other oil).
- Prepare of Maggi cube (optional).
- It’s 2 of Cinnamon sticks (optional).
- It’s of Cumin.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
Make our easiest ever comforting bowl of soup with just a handful of ingredients. Try this Best Chicken soup ever recipe, or contribute your own. I made a few (disappointing) chicken tortilla soup recipes at home before deciding to figure out how to nail the recipe so that it is absolutely the best. Keep this trick in your back pocket when making other soups, too!
Best chicken soup ever step by step
- Boil 2 boneless chicken breast along with bay leaves, cinnamon sticks, salt and pepper until it’s really soft. (Keep the chicken broth).
- When chicken is ready, tear it into string like pieces. Then get a frying pan, fry the chicken with a little bit of olive oil, salt, pepper and cumin. When the chicken starts to brown a little take it off and set it aside..
- In a pot, add 3 tablespoons of flour and stir it around until it turns light brown, then add a cup of room temperature water and whisk immediately. If clumps of flour form get a small strainer and fish them out. Then add the chicken broth. Get a lemon, squeeze it and cut each part of the lemon in half and add it into the soup. Then add the chicken. Adjust salt, pepper, lemon juice after tasting. Let it boil for 6 minutes (fish the lemons out when soup is ready) and Enjoy!.
The second trick for making this the best chicken tortilla soup recipe ever is also super. Has your whole outlook ever been changed by a few choice words? Did you change your life as a result of one piece of advice? More from Chicken Soup for the Soul. More best recipes, including the best broccoli soup and best crunchy roast potatoes you'll ever have… Today I'm sharing The Best Chicken Tortilla Soup Recipe I've ever made.