Recipe: Yummy Oven Chicken Adobo
Oven Chicken Adobo. This tangy, sweet, salty chicken adobo recipe cuts down on the time-consuming process of peeling and slicing a ton of garlic cloves. How to Make Oven Adobo Chicken. Turn off the oven and remove the chicken pieces to a deep serving dish. *If you want to thicken the liquid in the pan.
Filipino recipes are delicious and underrated as. › Easy BBQ Chicken in the Oven. Grilled Chicken with South Carolina-Style BBQ Sauce. Chicken adobo is a classic Filipino dish made with chicken marinated in soy sauce and spices, then cooked till I first became interested in chicken adobo when I saw a recipe for it using a slow cooker. You can cook Oven Chicken Adobo using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oven Chicken Adobo
- Prepare 1 of whole chicken cut into portions.
- It’s 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 6 tbsp of cane vinegar.
- You need 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need 4 pcs of bay leaves.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
Chicken Adobo is a type of Filipino chicken stew. Chicken pieces are marinated in soy sauce and spices, pan-fried, and stewed until tender. The dish gained popularity because of its delicious taste. Rinse the chicken pieces and thoroughly pat dry with paper towels.
Oven Chicken Adobo step by step
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- In a baking pan Mix all ingredients and marinate chicken for 1 hr.
- Cook in the oven at 350 degrees for 2 hrs and flip chicken every 30 mins for even color.
- Serve and enjoy!.
Heat a large skillet or Dutch oven over medium high heat and add the oil. At this point, you can eat the chicken adobo. Or you can place the legs on a foil-lined baking sheet and broil. Place chicken and marinade in a large lidded pot or Dutch oven over high heat and bring to a boil. The Instant Pot can get this chicken adobo dinner to the table in well under an hour.